Thursday 2 May 2013

Hello World! - Post 0

Hi dear reader, welcome to my brand new blog!

I'd like to say a little bit about me for start, and about this blog, what I plan to share here and why I started this blog.

I live in London. I am 23 years old gay guy and single, because originally I'm an emotional person so it makes a challange to find a boyfriend... since I'm not really into fun and one night adventures.

Despite this, I have strong fantasies about guys, men, and things related to homosexuality, to male body and fetishes as well. I like to try new things I mean like a lot of pervert things which I can do even if I'm single...

I have a wide interest in guys, cocks, underwear, boxers, condoms, masturbation techniques, fantasy stories about sex, pissing, and a lot more... You'll see ;)

I would like to make this blog really interactive - and communicate with my readers, swap photos (attractive and nasty ones as well), share stories and interests. I hope we'll have a nice time together.

So, the reason why I started this blog is: I want to know more people like me around the world, and discover guys with the same interest as mine. I'm planning to share videos I found on the internet and really like them which really turns me on. Also planning to upload my own photos about things I tried/experienced or simply just about my morning boner :P and I wanna see yours as well. :P
I'd like to receive photos from you guys, see the email address on the right side below my profile.

So let's start this blog. My first post will be about my current situation I'm tring - not to masturbate for 21 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment